Friday, December 18, 2009

MY FIRRRRRST PODCAST!


Each week I will have a new podcast featured on my blog, compliments of my producer - SASHA JAMES, creator of The Final Girl Project. If you have any taste in film at all you will check out this brilliant website. She looks critically at all films, whether she actually likes those sort of films at all.

I would like to draw your attention to the player above, it's my thoughts and voice in a tiny box. You can now listen to what i've been listening to. I will be putting a new one out each week, each feature is an hour long and as of now no theme.

I plan to release other shows shooting off this one. The only one I have in mind is one titled "Verses", where I will be battling it out with someone else in a music related discussion of course. So stay tuned for that.

I also have some live gigs i'm going to post.

Please leave comments and suggestions, would love to hear what oyu have to say... Or maybe even guest appear on my show.

If you want the tracklisting please fire me a comment - as I like the surprise of not knowing what's coming next!

Take that CIUT.


Also, I will be posting a picture of myself with every podcast as a visual companion. It's a complete joke because I have very few pictures of myself alone. There will be a story to accompany the photograph.




This is me earlier this year. I needed campaign photos for a student leader position that I was running for. It was taken with my telephone. I couldn't stop giggling - where's Dan Epstein when you need him?

3 comments:

  1. Nice Blog! And I mean that sincerely. I would love to be a guest on your show to talk about music if you would have me on.

    ReplyDelete