Sunday, January 3, 2010

My Top 25 Listened of 2009

So what we have to follow is a list of my top 25 artists and songs of the year. This year has been a good year and the most comprehensive as far as reviews go for live gigs. So instead of top albums, I will have a series of blurbs about my favourite concert moments of 2009. I will also blab on about some of my favourite releases this year too. I feel like I still haven't heard enough and I just got a virus so i'm a little wry at the best time of the year to be diving into the things you missed. Anyways, enjoy!

Artists:

25. Cursive
24. Dan Auerbach
23. Lily Allen
22. Little Joy
21. Rilo Kiley
20. Death Cab For Cutie
19. Grizzly Bear
18. Ray LaMontange
17. Brand New
16. Neko Case
15. The Velvet Underground
14. Sondre Lerche
13. Timber Timbre
12. Alexi Murdoch
11. Elliott Smith
10. Beirut
9. Bon Iver
8. Feist
7. Camera Obscura
6. M. Ward
5. Iron & Wine
4. The Beatles
3. Jenn Grant
2. Julie Doiron
1. Radiohead

Songs:
25. "Shampoo Suicide" by Broken Social Scene
24. "All We Ask" by Grizzly Bear
23. "We'll Find Out" by Timber Timbre
22. "Skinny Love" by Bon Iver
21. "For the Trees" by Matmos
20. "Upward and Over the Mountain" by Iron & Wine
19. "The Way That I Am" by Ingrid Michaelson
18. "Cover Me (Slowly)" by Deerhunter
17. "Stumbling Gingerly Back To Emily's Apartment" by Luke Doucet
16. "All of My Days" by Alexi Murdoch
15. "Duet For Guitars #2" by M. Ward
14. "Creature Fear" by Bon Iver
13. "Forests and Sands" by Camera Obscura
12. "Fireflies" by Jenn Grant
11. "Lump Sum" by Bon Iver
10. "Unattainable" by Little Joy
9. "Lion's Mane" by Iron & Wine
8. "Sailing by Silverships" by Jenn Grant
7. "Middle Cyclone" by Neko Case
6. "Sorry Pt. 1" by Julie Doiron
5. "Hawaii" by Jenn Grant
4. "(I've Got) The Two Of You" by Jenn Grant
3. "French Navy" by Camera Obscura
2. "Demon Host" by Timber Timbre
1. "Meet Me At the Pier" by Doves

No comments:

Post a Comment