Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Jenny Lewis time warp

Take yourself back four years to Jenny Lewis' first solo record titled Rabbit Fur Coat. It easily made one of my albums of the decade.

I had the lovely opportunity to see her with Johnathan Rice at the Opera House in the Spring of 2006.

Hearing this NPR recording made October of 2006 is making me a tad nostalgic.

The never again set list:

Long Black Dress

The Big Guns

You are What You Love

Melt Your Heart

The Charging Sky

Happy

Fernando

Rise Up With Fists!!

Carpet Baggers

Rabbit Fur Coat

Sunday

Jack

Born Secular

Acid Tongue

Handle Me With Care


2 comments:

  1. Was this post inspired by my slightly maniacal listening to Jenny Lewis recently?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nope, I guess our walls are too thick. However not thick enough to block Gino's coughing.

    ReplyDelete