Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Happenings

So big changes. Finally got a steady internet connection, but just as that happened the sound on my computer gave out. So upkeeping the music portion of my blog may be a little rough - but I will still getcha the goods, I assure.

I have decided to solely dedicate this blog, For The Trees to music and movies. I was considering dividing the two but I simply can't make that split. Their existence in my life is simply instrumental to one another.

BUT, to satisfy waste, my other love in life, I am going to start a blog solely dedicated to waste and it's role in my life. If I can't study it in an academic setting right away, what better, more efficient way to publish it than on a blog. So I will be starting up another blog in the immediate future.

Stay tuned and thanks for reading my page.

No comments:

Post a Comment