Monday, November 1, 2010

Jason Collett

I'm planning a big trip to I have no idea where and I can only find myself excited for the Jason Collett show the day before I jet off.

I can't get enough of the tune "My Daddy was a Rock N' Roller." I've heard him play this one a couple of times live but I finally was able to completely consume myself with it with its release on the album Pony Tricks. I can't seem to find a clip of the tune for you to sample, so you're just going to have to settle with a burned copy of the CD from me or just see him live... or hell buy the album yourself! Well worth the fifteen bucks it'll cost ya.

Instead, I'll leave you with a track from the Fourth Arts and Crafts sampler album. I had this disc forever ago when they put it out... maybe 2005/6. And because I am a good soul and I don't download, I am completely unable to listen to this track outside of the comforts of Grooveshark...

So here it is... The beautiful tune "Gabrielle":

No comments:

Post a Comment