Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Jason Collett Basement Revue

Tonight is the first Collett revue spot of 2010. This is my fourth year attending and my ambitious girlfriend and I decided to go to all of the gigs so we didn't miss a thing. I am absolutely thrilled for my evening tonight, I am going to be in good company from every angle possible.

I'm pretty stoked because I'm almost certain in this month I'll see acts like Zeus, a band I can't shake, Doug Paisley and brilliant literary folk.

Reasons like this event really get me going. To me, this is Canada, or perhaps just really myself. Going to these events give me reason to wake up in the morning. A tad dramatic? Yes. But completely true to how I feel.


Get your ass to the Dakota tonight and every Tuesday of the month, if you know what's good for you. Because it sure is.

No comments:

Post a Comment