Monday, August 16, 2010

Nostalgia - Copeland

I'm sitting in my parents' house, dwindling the hours I have left to getting two very large teeth ripped out of my mouth at 9am tomorrow morning (wisdom teeth).

I just moved the first bit of my house back home. I am sad to say, come September, I will be a girl of the suburbs.

I am pretty excited for everything ahead, wherever I end up.

But for now, being here, at my parents' house, I can't help but listen to old albums that I found in the move. Like Copeland's 'Beneath the Medicine Tree,' an album that I got into in the latter half of high school. I can't put my finger down on the exact time that I got into this band, or first got wind. Around grade 10 or so, I began listening to Milita Group bands like the Rocket Summer... I really like this album still. I'm pretty amazed by how many words I know by heart to date, it always surprises me. I have no idea why this band didn't take off, they seem like something that should have been more famous than it was.







No comments:

Post a Comment