Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Tops of 2010

A wee bit late, but better late than never:

Top Artists
  1. Bahamas
  2. The Black Keys
  3. Zeus
  4. Saves the Day (!DKFLSJ i'm really surprised!)
  5. Elliott Smith
  6. Kings of Convenience
  7. M. Ward
  8. The Beatles
  9. Jason Collett
  10. Camera Obscura
  11. Beach House
  12. Bon Iver
  13. Radiohead
  14. She & Him
  15. Broken Social Scene
Top Songs:

  1. "House Built Around Your Voice" The Darcys
  2. "Southern Drawl" Bahamas
  3. "Let the Good Times Roll" Bahamas
  4. "Hockey Teeth" Bahamas
  5. "Already Yours" Bahamas
  6. "Till the Morning" Bahamas
  7. "Greater Times on the Wayside" Zeus
  8. "Whole, Wide, World" Bahamas
  9. "Silver Soul" Beach House
  10. "Heavy On Me" Zeus
  11. "Everlasting Light" The Black Keys
  12. "Try, Tried, Trying" Bahamas
  13. "Lonely Loves" Bahamas
  14. "Sunshine Blues" Bahamas
  15. "You're Bored, I'm Old" Bahamas
This was drawn from my Last fm so it was straight off of my computer. I think it gets a bit off my portable too. But most accurately reflects what I listened to at home. Pretty impressive Bahamas ripped through my charts. Can you imagine listening to a song for four hundred minutes in one year, one single song. Impressive.

No comments:

Post a Comment