Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Monsters of Folk Set List!!!!!

Baby Boomer
The Right Place
Say Please
Man Named Truth
One Life Away [M. Ward]
One Hundred Million Years [M. Ward]
Chinese Translation [M. Ward]
Golden [My Morning Jacket]
Ahead of the Curve
Whole Lotta Losin'
I Will Be There When You Die [My Morning Jacket]
We Are Nowhere And It's Now [Bright Eyes]
Lenders in the Temple [Conor Oberst & the Mystic Valley Band]
Kathy With a K's Song [Bright Eyes]
Dear God (Sincerely M.O.F.)
Vincent O'Brien [M. Ward]
Bermuda Highway [My Morning Jacket]
Look at You [My Morning Jacket]
Wonderful (The Way I Feel) [Jim James + M. Ward]
Slow Down Jo
Soul Singer in a Session Band [Bright Eyes]
The Sandman, the Brakeman and Me
At the Bottom [Bright Eyes]
GoodwayMap of the World
Smokin' From Shootin' [My Morning Jacket]
Hit the Switch [Bright Eyes]
Losin' Yo Head
------------------
His Master's Voice

No comments:

Post a Comment