Wednesday, October 13, 2010

I AM SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW...

Apparently, one of my favourite directors Martin Scorsese is making a BBC Documentary about George Harrison titled Living in the Material World: George Harrison.

Harrison's wife, Olivia Harrison, was approached by many to make a film on her late husband but it was Scorsese that won her over. She has even signed on to produce the film.

According to Scorsese, he was attraced to the project because "That subject matter has never left me...The more you're in the material world, the more there is a tendency for a search for serenity and a need to not be distracted by physical elements that are around you. His music is very important to me, so I was interested in the journey that he took as an artist. The film is an exploration. We don't know. We're just feeling our way through."


No comments:

Post a Comment