Monday, May 16, 2011

Coachella 2011: aftermath nineteen, Snaps by Pitchfork Photographers

Gosh, great photos come easy to some people. These are some ridiculously gorgeous snaps of artists I had the pleasure of seeing at Coachella this year. 

The National at dusk, the perfect California shot:





I got to Best Coast's set all sweaty and slightly worn out, but it turned out to be an absolutely lovely set, a hard decision between Dhani Harrison's band A Fistful of Mercy and Best Coast. Managed to see both with a bit more Best than Fists. Bethany Cosentino looked pretty damn cute with her perfect summer outfit.


I'm a straight woman, but at Warpaint's set I felt unbelievably attracted to all the band members. They are five smoking hot babes who know how to rock out.


I've said it before and I'll say it again, Kristian Matsson is one of the most gorgeous men in the entire world. The California colours of this photo are just absolutely breathtaking. If only every man was as good looking as the Tallest Man on Earth!

No comments:

Post a Comment