Saturday, May 21, 2011

Fine Canadian Forces 'Hebrew Lessons'

I always feel behind the pack when it comes to local Toronto music. What really kept me going before was attending concerts early for the openers and checking out the listening stations at record shops.

Marking a change in time (and location,) I've grown accustom to finding new gems on blogs. In this case, it was finding something I probably should've know about sooner. An acquaintance of mine, a music student from school, is  in a band called Fine Canadian Forces.

They just printed a pile of records and I stumbled upon their music on the artist's blog that designed and printed them - Deadweight. It was sort of an a-ha moment when I was checking out the members of the band expecting to find someone relatively famous, instead I found a lost acquaintance.

How Fun,

Check out and purchase their music here.

No comments:

Post a Comment