Monday, May 30, 2011

Coachella 2011: aftermath twenty, Ratatat

Ratatat is an electronic duo from Brooklyn. Comprised by a guitar player Mark Stroud and bassist and keyboardist Evan Mast.

I only had a few moments to see these guys between acts, but I was totally blown away. I heard them a bunch when I worked at the record store, a co-worker really liked them, so consequently, I was subject to the album Classics.

Real fun to watch this video, because when I watched this gig from the back of the tent, I couldn`t really see what was going on. This was my first time seeing these guys live, and I had no idea that that`s all there was going on. It`s sort of hard for me to appreciate a couple of guys noodling to a recording, but it looks like a lot of fun.

Coachella 2011 performance:



Professionally shot:



Studio:

No comments:

Post a Comment