Tuesday, June 8, 2010

My nuts concert week

Tonight I'm going to see the Kings of Convenience and tomorrow the lovely She & Him. I have to say, I've been listening to both bands a bunch and I am more excited for She & Him. Amidst piles of school work, I was super tempted to return my Kings of Convenience ticket for tonight... (Something about seeing a slower show all alone at the Phoenix!) I have the slight feeling that Leslie Feist is going to come out and sing a few tunes with the boys. I'll letcha know real soon!

See:

"The Build-Up" (Kings, Featuring Feist)
"Know-How" (Kings Featuring Feist)

"The Build Up" (Feist cover!)

I gave this a listen on my run today and it absolutely won the contest between the two bands...! There's something incredibly charismatic about Zooey Deschanel, she's such a peach.

No comments:

Post a Comment