Tuesday, June 29, 2010

On Seeing Broken Social Scene Live

After some serious listening to 'Forgiveness Rock Record,' I've been giving some consideration as to why I was not feeling their gig at the Island a couple of weekends ago.

First - a good chunk of their set was drawn from the new album. Their opener was, at the time, the only song I really, really loved. Now, I can say I like a bit more.

Secondly - I have seen them so many times, it's like rewatching a movie. Every detail no longer matters. I must've heard "Meet Me in the Basement" three or four times before, and now it has finally appeared on the new album!

4 comments:

  1. I am very much agreeing with you. It happens with all. So don't need to bother for this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read your post, i really appreciate your experience and i will get good knowledge from their as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The information in this blog is really a appreciable. I would really like to say that the knowledge you have about this is quit impressing. But the main thing here is the way to present the information, and you have done it very nicely. Great work and love to visit on your blog again and again. Keep posting nice information.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Im impressed. I dont think Ive met anyone who knows as much about this subject as you do. Youre truly well informed and very intelligent. You wrote something that people could understand and made the subject intriguing for everyone. Really, great blog youve got here.

    ReplyDelete