Thursday, July 15, 2010

Bon Iver Gems you MUST MUST hear

"Brackett, WI"



"Creature Fear" and "Team" (Album Version, keep open ears for those brilliant swells):



"Creature Fear" (A live video I've never got my eyes or ears on! His voice is much lower.. I don't blame him for the change, he's probably sang this song more times than he can count)



"Blood Bank"



"Skinny Love"



"Skinny Love" by Kiersten Holine, "Justin Vernon, you are better than me," very modest.



"Lovin's For Fools" (Sarah Siskind Cover, this was a live song for him, so it was really hard to find a good sounding version! Apologies!)


"Lovin's For Fools" (Kiersten Holine's Cover inspired by a Cover)




Must sleep! Posting these takes way too long. I hope you appreciate all my fatigue!

No comments:

Post a Comment