Friday, July 30, 2010

Brand New

It's funny to see a band's progression. I began liking Brand New in 2003 when their big wave of fame first went through. I'm really not sure if I caught the polished new Brand New, or back when they had edge...

Edge (around 2002). You'll notice the mic tossing an Adam Lazarra thing to do. Brand New use to be rough, especially with their release of 'Your Favourite Weapon'. This video is of a Taking Back Sunday - I don't want to even imagine the camera that it was taken on. Jesse Lacey makes an appearance. It's funny to watch the raw energy and youth that these guys had:



Polish (2008), they come off as almost being cocky, or just good musicians. The energy that was once there, is no longer there in their live show. I do still like seeing them live:

No comments:

Post a Comment