Saturday, July 17, 2010

On seeing bands live...

Rarely do I miss a band that I really love live. It's kind of amazing that almost any artist that I have an affinity for I can pretty much see.

One of the only bands that I really fell in love with and didn't see was Tegan and Sara. I really only fell in love with the album 'So Jealous' but it was a hard fall.

I tend to want to see a band less when more material is released that I don't love, or love the way I use to with another album.

For the first time since 2003, I passed up seeing Saves the Day. I have really lost touch with their last two albums and I really didn't want to see New Found Glory.

I like that I can see any band I want on Youtube, it's a really beautiful invention. And as much as I hate those knobs with their cameras at concerts, I appreciate the memories they're saving in doing so.

No comments:

Post a Comment