Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Music and Dumplings

For the past few months I have worked at a dumpling house. The type of music that is played is a mix of everything - some adult contemporary, pop and music I will ambiguously label "Asian". I reached the point where I was comfortable enough to suggest my own person playlist to ease the store away from playing the same Brazillian tunes six times over in my 12 hour shift.

I felt a little uneasy, but sure enough I picked some safe tunes. Selections from Feist's remix album, Colplay's Parachutes and Bahamas. I always get really excited when I hear good music at a restaurant or music that makes me whip out my song detecting telephone application. I really hope the mixes I made for work get heavy rotation - ha. Doubtful, but here's to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment