Thursday, May 27, 2010

Radiohead's "Nice Dream" and How I Met Your Mother

I recently got into the TV program How I Met Your Mother. After a couple of seasons of intensive watching, I reached the conclusion that this show has no good music on it. That was until the season three finale where Radiohead's brilliant song "Nice Dream" off of 'The Bends' was featured. A strange choice of song but it completely worked with the chain of events.

"Nice Dream" (album version)
"Nice Dream" (Live in 1996, that's fourteen years ago!)

2 comments:

  1. That was a brilliant use of the song, and got me listening to it over and over again after seeing the episode. HIMYM from that point on really turned into a special show, very funny, very well written.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a great show! I feel like it's rolling quick to an end though.

    ReplyDelete