Monday, May 3, 2010

Revisiting 'You forgot it in people'

"Late Ninties Bedroom Rock For The Missionaries" and "Shampoo Suicide" are the eigth and ninth tracks respectively on the Broken Social Scene album You Forgot It In People. It wasn't until I heard them open up with those two tracks and a year and half of time after that that I realised the two tracks would sound marvellous together as one song.

However, in rethinking my position - Half Nelson would have a difficult time creating their scene fit for the tune "Shampoo Suicide".

Videos that make my heart swoon:
"Shampoo Suicide" - a good video to look close at Andrew Whiteman's alluring stage presence.
"Shampoo Suicide" - the entire song great quality crummy video! Yes I wrote a lame comment that I'm not sure how to remove. I should really get rid of my full name too!

No comments:

Post a Comment